No products in the basket.
- Porridge (I use 1/4 cup steel cut oats)*
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- Cook the porridge as per packaging
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan over high heat
- Cut the banana, length ways and add to pan
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and flip when golden brown
- If your almond butter is hard, heat it in a pot over low heat for approx 1 min or in the microwave, to melt it.
- You can add some coconut oil to the almond butter to make a thinner sauce
- Add the banana, almond sauce and any other toppings you desire to your porridge.
- Sprinkle with extra cinnamon
* Oats aren’t classified as gluten free, as they are usually processed in factories that use gluten. I, personally, am ok with oats but some aren’t. You can use rice porridge or quinoa flakes!