No products in the basket.
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup dried dates*
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 banana
- pinch of salt
- place dates in boiling water for a few minutes
- In a pot over medium heat add oats, water, almond milk, dash of cinnamon and 1 soaked date. Stir constantly
- While the porridge is cooking, add dates, coconut oil and salt to a pan over high heat. Stir until softened
- Remove dates from pan and add sliced banana and cinnamon. Cook until browned
- Add porridge, dates & banana to a bowl and enjoy!**
* Can use fresh dates. If you do, there is no need to soak them.
** Can serve with honey or maple syrup