- 1 piece of salmon
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 2-3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1-2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 serve packet of slim noodles*
- Heat 1 tbsp coconut oil in pan on high heat
- Add salmon and cook on each side until golden brown
- Flake the salmon with a fork and season with salt & pepper. Cook until crispy & remove from pan.
- Add 1 tbsp coconut oil, broccoli, kale, salt & pepper & chilli flakes
- Cook until broccoli is browned & kale has softened
- Add the soy sauce & almond butter & stir until veggies are coated
- Add the slim noodles & salmon to the pan, toss & serve
*slim noodles are a great alternative if you are wanting a low carb dinner. They are made from sea vegetables and are low in calories. If you are after a high carb meal, you can use rice noodles or soba noodles.