No products in the basket.
- dukkah (Mix of nuts, seeds & Egyptian spices- you can get it from any good deli)
- Sweet potato
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Coat salmon in dukkah and pan fry until skin is crispy and slightly raw inside.
- Peel & chop sweet potato. Steam & mash with salt & pepper.
- When the sweet potato is almost cooked add the broccolini and steam for a few minutes.
- I used a spirooli spiral vegetable slice to make my raw pasta. (You can just use a peeler if you don’t have one)
- blend handful of basil, 1 tbsp olive oil, juice of 1/2 lemon, salt & pepper. (My blender didn’t work too well so you could use a mortar & pestle or just finely chop basil & mix). Add to the zucchini & carrot pasta.