No products in the basket.
- 1 onion
- sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1 chopped large red chilli
- 500-600g beef mince
- 3 chopped celery sticks
- 1 chopped capsicum
- 1.5 cups chopped mushrooms
- 1 chopped zucchini
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 cups grated carrot, cabbage & zucchini (I used the coleslaw mix from Coles)
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- baby cos
- Cook quinoa as per packet instructions
- Heat sesame oil in a hot fry pan. Add onion, garlic, ginger & chilli in a pan
- once browned add mince and cook until browned
- Add capsicum, zucchini, celery, mushrooms, oyster sauce, soy sauce & lime juice and let simmer for a few minutes.
- Add coleslaw mix & bean sprouts. Stir through and let cook for a further 2 minutes.
- serve in lettuce cups with quinoa
#glutenfree #dairyfree #healthyeating #cleaneating #sanchoybow