No products in the basket.
I have my mum @janettelindores to thank for this easy & healthy recipe! It’s the easiest way to sneak in those vegetable![ingredients title=”Ingredients”]
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic paste (or fresh garlic)
- whatever veggies you like! We used: carrot, corn, beetroot, squash, spinach, mushrooms, celery, broccolini, capsicum & zucchini- chopped into small pieces
- 1 bunch of basil
- 3 cans chopped tomatoes
- 1 tub tomato paste
- Handful walnuts
- Salt & pepper
- 4 tbsp Italian herbs
- 12 meatballs (we used store bought ones but it would be a great idea to make your own!)
- Cook chopped onion, oil & garlic in pan until onions are browned.
- In another pan fry the meatballs until browned on the outside
- Add meatballs and all other ingredients to the onion mixture, suturing consistently
- Add 1 cup of water to mixture and let simmer on medium heat until meatballs are cooked through!
- Have with pasta or rice and ENJOY!
#glutenfree #dairyfree #healthyeating