- 24 mini cupcake tin lined with patty cases
- 2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 2 cup cacao powder
- 3/4 cup dark agave syrup
- pinch of salt
*Brazil nut filling*
- 1/2 cup Brazil nut butter
- 1 tbsp dark agave syrup
- Pinch sea salt
- Cacao nibs to sprinkle on top
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Pinch of salt
- In a double boiler gently melt coconut oil. Add the agave syrup and whisk to combine.
- When combined, remove from heat & add cacao & sea salt.
- In patty cases, spoon enough chocolate to cover the bottom. Leave in freezer to set.
- To make the Brazil nut filling, mix all ingredients until dough is formed.
- To make Bounty filling, also mix all ingredients until combined.
- Add a teaspoon of each filling to each cup and then cover them with remaining chocolate.
- Sprinkle the Brazil nut cups with cacao nibs.
- Set in freezer for an hour or so.