No products in the basket.
- 2 cups almonds
- 1 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 12 dates
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup (or honey)
- 3/4 cup cocoa nibs
- 1 cup desiccated coconut (for rolling the balls)
- Place all ingredients in a high powered blender, until a dough like mixture is formed
- Roll into balls & roll in coconut
- Keep in freezer*
- Defrost for 5 minutes before eating
* Keeping the balls in the freezer means you can keep them for a long time and it gives them a nice texture when eating.