No products in the basket.
- 400ml Can Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp cacao
- 1 tbsp sweetener (rice malt syrup, agave syrup, honey or maple syrup)
- Chill the can of coconut milk in the fridge over night
- The coconut milk will split, with the coconut cream on top and water on the bottom*
- Add the coconut cream, cacao & sweetener to a blender
- Blend until a mousse is formed
- Enjoy straight away or put in the fridge to chill
- You can add a nut butter swirl or some nuts or top with fruit
* When adding to the blender, just add the coconut cream and add some water if the mixture needs to be thinned out.