Skip to content
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 rice flour
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- dash of vanilla essence
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- In a bowl, mash the banana with a fork. (Mine is usually pretty lump.)
- Add the eggs and rice flour and whisk with the fork until you get a batter like consistency.
- Heat some coconut oil in a pan, over high heat (8/10)
- Add the pancake mixture and cook until golden on one side and bubbles start to appear on the top of the mixture.
- Flip the pancake, and cook until golden on the other side.
- While the pancake is cooking, heat a tbsp of almond butter. (Either over low heat on the stove or in the microwave for about 20 seconds. sometimes the almond butter is thin enough to use, just as is.)
- Serve with a sprinkle of cinnamon and top with the almond butter sauce. You can add any of your favourite fruits or nuts and seeds!